- / Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
By purchasing a ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- In the event of a show being sold out, the Theatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall can try to resell tickets on your behalf. This is subject to tickets being returned to us at least 24 hours before the show. A fee of 10% of the face value of the tickets is charged for this service.
- Please be aware that latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance. At some shows latecomers may not be permitted entry.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, it may be necessary to alter or amend seat allocation. We will inform you at the earliest opportunity but will not be obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The unauthorised use of camera, video, audio or other recording is strictly prohibited.
- All information is correct at point of sale. On rare occasions it may be necessary to amend or make alteration to the published detail of the event, including advertised performers without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Tickets must not be resold. This includes the resale of tickets for profit in which circumstance The Management reserve the right to cancel tickets or refuse admission without notice and without being obliged to refund monies. If you find you unable to attend, please contact your original point of sale.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour which The Management consider unacceptable.
- If you experience a problem whilst at the venue or during an event, please bring it to the attention of the duty manager immediately. We regret we may not be able to offer refunds or exchanges retrospectively.
Subscribe & follow us!